DICHIARAZIONE DI M.BURNS ALLA CNBC, IL VICE PRESIDENTE DELLA LIONSGATE ANNUNCIA IN UN INTERVISTA UN NUOVO PROGETTO NELLE CARTE E DICE CHE C'E' UN POTENZIALE RITORNO DI JIGSAW E DELLE SUE TRAPPOLE INFAMI.

« Older   Newer »
GAMEOVER92
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/12/2011, 17:16     +1   -1

SITO ORIGINALE CON VIDEO.

Scrivete www.
bloody-disgusting.com/news/27484

...non me lo fa postare??
ECCO COSA C'è SCRITTO:

Even while Lionsgate was promoting the release of Saw 3D last July-October we'd been hearing internal rumblings that an eighth film would most definitely be happening - at least after the franchise took a much needed short hiatus.

Liongate Vice Chairman Michael Burns recently spoke with CNBC and openly revealed that a new film was in the cards.

"I'm sure, some day, you'll see Saw back in the picture," Burns said, speaking on the potential return of Jigsaw and his infamous games of life and death.

Other than the upcoming The Hunger Games, Lionsgate doesn't have any other major franchises (unless you count Tyler Perry's name). Unless they push hard with You're Next, doing another Saw is a very smart way to some financial gain.

Saw 3D was far from closure, which is why I personally would like to see another film. What do you say? What do you want to see?

Jayden Kramer
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/12/2011, 22:01     +1   -1

MI sembra che questa notizia fosse già uscita un po' di tempo fa...che la Lionsgate non escluda il ritorno di Saw al cinema prima o poi è sicuro, ma resta da vedere se il film di cui si stanno occupando è proprio un altro capitolo della saga...
Speriamo che sia vero...anche se tutti questi articoli e la Saw Cruise mi hanno messo un bel po' di ottimismo!
Sempre se trovano una trama degna degli altri film, sennò rischiano di rovinare tutto :yes:

1 replies since 29/12/2011, 17:16   146 views